15 jun 2009

MaN¡Ac

Just I used to be like all the other girls...I used to shine..I used to be happy..I guess...I used to play with dolls, eat...watch cartoons..happy movies, but I've never be a normal perosn..I hate this fuckin' word....everyone says...I'm normal...plz be normal...u're not a normal girl...What the hell is be a normal person...Well, when I was in 8th grade I tried, I really tried to be normal...I used to listen to ''norml'' music...I used to say ''normal'' things.....well, maybe I'm a maniac and be normal is my imposible dream...I don't know...just to think that no one cares of what u feel, If u die...no one cares...I thinks It's the worst feeling I've ever had.....or maybe to feel like I don't have any controlof my life...I really don't know. Well I think I should say something about my life...I don't wanna remember my childhood...So', I'm not gonna tell u anything about it...In 9th grade I was new in school..It was terrible, no one knows me...OMG....I'm nervious....shit¡¡¡, I've fell down...mm...what an embarrasment day....
Then with every day I started to belong more and more to school...Well, I think I've never belong but....u know, I used to feel that...In 9th grade I had more ''friends'', I don't kno w if I can be friend of girls who never know who really was I...In htis year I started having my double life..the theatre...lights....
I was so' stupid .I used to believe in peoplr...what a fuck???¡¡¡...Later I learned that I shouldn't trustin anyone....:''Cause I swear for the last time..I wont trust myself in u¡¡¡¡¡''.....Camera: ohh..From High school musical to linkin park...hahaha...Well,I really tried to be normal....so', I don't kknow...Classmates say that L.P..is strange, evanecence is emo....laura, are u emo?...no I'm not....¡¡¡you're emo¡¡¡....no¡¡¡¡.....accept that u're emo¡¡¡.....I don't know..., Laura..look at u're arms...there's blood in u're arm...., ¡¡u're emo¡¡¡¡¡.....admit it¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.........FUCK U¡¡¡..., WELL, I'm not emo..because I'm nothing...I don't know who am I...
.Action:
''Laura, Stop cuttin' ureself......laura, 're sick¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡........We're gonna intern u¡¡¡¡¡
why you don't eat...
Lauraaa
YOU'RRE NOT NORMALLL
Then I turn on my tv...Desesperate housewives, Bree Van the Kamp: She act like she's hapy , even if she doesn't..¡¡¡¡...awesome...I wanna be like her...then, my great debut starts...
The curtain closes...:
''Laura, u're weird....''..I used to like the other one...what's happening to u.....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't care
I'm fine
Ilove life¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
no, I'm not gonna change
FUCK EVERYONE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
NO ONE CARES WHAT I'M PUTTING HERE¡¡
because the function should continue.........
ATT:,,,,MANIAC...
T

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario