13 jun 2009

Just another fuckin' paragraphs

I'm frustrated, I was reading about the little hannah bond and all about her life...Also, some people called her: stupid bitch, fuck u...etcetc...well, Its a wate of time, isnt't it?...NOW she's dead..UNDERSTAND IT¡¡¡..ok..that's all
why did I write the last time in spanish and now in englis....The answer is because I dn't know myself...it's just because I'm a stupid who cannot decide anything...I'm not perfect...just a miserable....And also I hate my double personality....I can show happiness, a lot...I guess...but, u know...when I wanna feel really, but really happy...I can't....but...It doesn't matter..people thnk I'm happy..so' they're happy too.....I don't care....I just know I'm a fucking doll...a doll who always obey...4 example...u told me..kim/laura..we're gonna go to quicentro shopping....Even I f I wanna go to the park..I said: ¡¡ok..that's amazing¡¡¡...hahaha...it sounds stupid....but It's because I'm stupid...who caes?....you?..I know u are probably thnkn...:what a loser¡¡¡¡....buut it's bcause that's everything I am...And about my fuckin' day...I went to another casting...whatever...bff...I grinned like always and act..my life is just a huge and stupid theatre where I can become a happy person....
Otherwise, I would probably die, but that's why I really admire the character of bree van de kamp...it is just that she can act...and shows like a perfect woman....It's true, but it is real...lokok....I feel like I don't have the control of what is happening in my life...but I'm not gonna cut myself, because the scars must disappear....My arms should be perfect, my lips must smile...and welcome to the theatre again......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario